Sangres Best is Hiring!
- Sangres Best Market Representative – Colorado Springs – One Full Time
- One Part Time Position
- Start: May, 2016
- May – October: operation of Farmers Market booth, 6 days/week
- November – April
- Operate indoor Farmers Markets one to three times per month depending on available opportunities.
- Regular deliveries to customers in strategic locations.
- Outdoor Christmas Market in December.
- Launch new marketing initiatives.
- Beef product demos where needed.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Background check.
- Must have a reliable vehicle that can tow a 10’ trailer.
- Physically fit enough to lift 40 lbs. safely.
- Strong work ethic.
- Loves people.
- Passionate about local, high value food.
- Natural smile.
- Personally clean.
- Enjoys food and food prep.
- Base hourly pay.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Sales commissions.
- Membership at Music Meadows Ranch – percs at the ranch i.e. horseback riding & ranch stay.
- Beef purchase at cost for personal use.
- Complete training.
- One of each cut provided with prep method/recipe as part of training.
About Sangres Best
Sangres Best is a grass finished beef company operated by Elin Parker Ganschow in Westcliffe, Colorado. Founded under another brand name in 1995, SB has a proven track record of high quality grass finished beef succeeding in markets from Denver to California. SB is innovative, offering several specialty beef products with plans to offer more. The cattle are raised on Music Meadows Ranch which also offers horseback riding and overnight stays for guests. We seek Team Members who are passionate about local food production, who would like to grow with our company, and who can bring talent and energy to the table to further our efforts to make our great beef products available to all who seek them in the surrounding region.
Send Resume and References to: firstname.lastname@example.org